This website does not collect personal information. It contains no advertising, and earns no money from your use of the site or any links in the site.
- The following information is automatically collected and stored: the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet; the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We use Google Analytics to collect the above information only as anonymous aggregate data, to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more useful. We do not use it to track or record information about individuals.
- Our site puts a per-session cookie on your computer or device to assist the Google Analytics that accumulates the aggregate statistics.
- If you click the Facebook or Twitter links, those companies place a cookie in your computer or device.
- You can prevent companies like Google and Facebook tracking your web activity by changing your settings in Google and Facebook.
To email our editor or our webmaster, please go to our Contact Us page.